Photo

The World's Best Salesmen Are Indian....

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Durbs

Durbs

Permanent Resident

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,341 posts
  • Interests:Deep sea fishing, rugby, wine, travel, cooking.
  • Landed:May 1996
  • SA Location:Bluff, Westville, Umloti (Durban)
  • Language:English

Posted 08 March 2011 - 01:45 PM

Bobby Naidoo, from Durbs, applies for a job as a salesman in a hyper store in Vrede in the Vrystaat.
The manager says: "Do you have any sales experience?"
Bobby says: "S'true my larnie, I was a salesman back in Grey Street , Durban 'n all."
Well, the boss liked this Indian boytjie so he gave him the job.
"You start tomorrow. I'll come down after we close and see how you did."
His first day on the job was rough but he got through it. After the store was locked up, the boss came down.
"How many sales did you make today?"
Bobby says: "Larnie, Just ONE sale 'n all."
The boss says: "Just one? No! No! No! You see here our sales people average 20 or 30 sales a day. If you want to keep this job, you'll have to do better than just one sale. By the way, how much was the sale for?"
Bobby says: " R1,401,237.64"
Boss says: "Bliksem..........R1,401,237.64?, what the hell did you sell him?"
Bobby stutters: "Sir, Larnie, Boss man, first I sell him the small fishhook.
Then I sell him the medium fish hook. Then I sell him the large fish hook.
Then I sell him a new fishing rod and some fishing gear n'all. Then I ask him where he's going fishing and he tunes down on the coast, so I'm tuning him he'll be needing a boat n'all in the Indian Ocean cause I'm Indian and I'm knowing this, so we trapped down to the boating department and I sell him a twin-engine, ocean-going craft. Then he said he didn't think his Ford Bantam would pull it and I'm saying true n'all, so I took him down to our jammy automotive department and sell him that 4X4 Hilux double-cab with a canopy n'all, mylLarnie. I then ask him where he'll be staying n'all, and since he has no possi to kip, I took him to camping department and sell him
one of those new igloo 6 sleeper camper tents. Then the guy said, while we're at it, I should throw in about a R1000 worth of groceries and two cases of beer and I'm scheming that's lekka n'all and I gave him discount................"

The boss says: "You're not serious? A guy came in here to buy a fish hook and you sold him a boat, a 4X4 truck and a tent?"

Bobby tunes: "Nooit larnie, actually he came in to buy a box of Tampon's for his wife, and I'm tuning him: "Well, since your weekends ruined n'all, you might just as well go fishing!"

#2 Superkruz

Superkruz

Platinum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Landed:Feb 2012
  • SA Location:Pretoria
  • Language:English

Posted 15 March 2011 - 04:43 AM

Very funny! Here is another good one posted by Lynnie on the SAAustralia site (click here)

Edited by Superkruz, 15 March 2011 - 04:44 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users