Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Atir

Florida Electrician Jobs

5 posts in this topic

If there are electricians looking for work in Florida send me a message I might be able to assist.

If there are electricians looking for work in Florida send me a message I might be able to assist.

Can you send me more info?

My son is not an electrician but would love to work somewhere in Florida, do you know of anything else for a willing 19 yr old with a variety of skills and interests. He will be in Florida from 1 - 16th Nov looking for an opportunity.

thank you

LOVECAMPSBAY,

Just thinking about your post, and that your son is in Florida at the moment. Boca Raton is FULL of Saffers. If your son can get to be around them, (for example at youth soccer games or some other event or place that Saffers would be found) he could always introduce himself and "network". You never know....

Every time I have come across a South African here in the USA, I have found an almost invisible connection, a sort of knowing what we're all going through back home, and a great willingness to help and support.

Good luck to him!

CChalmers, on 04 Nov 2014 - 2:38 PM, said:

Every time I have come across a South African here in the USA, I have found an almost invisible connection, a sort of knowing what we're all going through back home, and a great willingness to help and support.

That's true. And the interesting thing is, many people have been here for two or three decades, but whenever there is a get-together, out comes the biltong and boerewors and other South African foods - even bunny chows if you're lucky - and all sorts of other things related to SA.