Sign in to follow this  
Hendie

How did you find us ?

I actualy found the Australian Forum first and came here from there. What send me to the Australian forum was Phil Massyn from http://www.afrikaansinsydney.com on his Afrikaans Podcast (Potgooi) talking about the Australian Forum [at] http://www.saaustralia.org/

Edited by boer

I was looking for help and advice and I googled and there it was. SAUSA has been a most helpful site. It's so important to be able to talk to people who have gone through what you're about to. :unsure: I'm moving dogs and racing pigeons and a Cricket-mad husband. However he was delighted to find out that America does in actual sober fact have a cricket team! :ilikeit:

:D :D :D

Found this site while "googling " I think it was a link from Rainbow Nation site? not sure now as I went crazy looking for forums.

But this site is by far the best, most informative and definitely the busiest.

I really also like all the people on this site I find them genuinely helpful and sincerely care and support one another.

They will also answer any and all questions even if it's been asked a million times before.

Thanks to all that partake and thanks to those that started it.

Bee

So, you're two-timing us? We feel cheated on.

So, you're two-timing us? We feel cheated on.

Uitgevang!

I'd choose USA any day over Canada, but so far my job offer is for Toronto/Quebec... But the company I work for has over 150 offices all over, most in CA & USA... So after two years in the frozen north, who knows!!!

And USA always has cheaper gadgets and electronic goods than its upstate neighbour! And comics... And Palm - I'm a PDA/Treo fan...