Sign in to follow this  
Cazz

Starting a SA Atlanta Club

Hi everyone in Atlanta,

I'm starting a social club called Club SA2USA. From time to time we will be emailing events or organizing braais/parties etc. and if you would like to be updated by email please send your email address to me.

The club has no membership fees and any events emailed to you will be "pay your own way".

We're in the process of planning a River Rafting outing around June 18th, so be sure to send those email addresses to me as soon as possible.

As a PS, all expats are welcome to join this email group even if you don't live in Georgia.

Okay, not enough coffee this morning........forgot the email addy - clubsa2usa{@}yahoo.com

Edited by Cazz

I'll sign up, Cazz....

I've never had anytthing but HUGE fun with the expats in Atl.

Anyone wanting to join please email me at clubsa2usa(@)yahoo.com.

Our next event will be the River Rafting event. I'm still waiting for a package of information to arrive from TN and will post further information.

Thanks,

Hi Cazz

Have sent you email address to 2 family friends in Atlanta

Good Luck!!

Carol,

Did this Social Club ever get off the ground? I have a HUGE desire to see the SA Club in Atlanta alive again. I spoke to Les Kraitzick today about this same thing. Les is on the Committee that used to run the SA Atlanta Club but that Club has not been active for the past 4 years.

I will try and find 2 to 3 other people that wants to be on the Committee, and then we will meet eith the existing Committee to see if we can get the Club alive again.

Regards

Robert

Hi Robert,

It dwindles, but we still plan small 'events' from time to time. Our main events are an end of Summer braai and the New Year's Eve party. There is no set schedule and the idea is to have people meet whenever they want and where ever they want. We've had camping weekends etc in the past (mostly over summers) and will be doing so this summer again. Actually, you're on the email list.

We don't have a committee.....it's a very informal thing.

Carol