Sign in to follow this  
Kimberley

KuduClub, TV from home ONLINE!

kuduclub-banner.gif

Howzit, Hallo daar, Molo, Sawabona! How would you like to enjoy Egoli, Carteblanche, Boots 'n All, Casper Rasper and much more South African homegrown entertainment, in the comfort of your home abroad? KuduClub.com is an online subscription service, which is aimed at expatriate South Africans, worldwide. It offers the best local South African entertainment, including movies, sport and news, to subscribers, anywhere in the world, via broadband, enabling them to stay in touch with home.

KuduClub.com, is available worldwide, and any subscribers can visit KuduClub.com, to take advantage of the "Free Zone", where users can test the waters, and get a taste for what KuduClub.com has to offer. The content mentioned above, and much more, is available for as little as $9.95 a month! KuduClub.com runs various promotions throughout the year, offering different packages.

In addition to the South African television programmes, KuduClub.com has exclusive rights to South African rugby, in the US and Canada. Viewers in these regions will be able to view their favorite teams, both live and on demand, throughout the year, as confirmed by Hercu Wentzel, General Manager for Kuduclub.com. During 2006 Kuduclub.com will make more than 140 South African rugby matches available, both in a live and on-demand format, including the Super 14, Vodacom Cup, Springbok Rugby (SA vs. Scotland and France), Tri-Nations and Currie Cup. Kuduclub.com will also broadcast South African club rugby matches, the Craven Week and SA schools games.

Recent research, conducted by KuduClub.com, has shown that there are almost 2 million South African's living abroad. Whilst living abroad, South Africans, it was also noted that 95% of South African expats miss one or more elements of South Africa, be it the culture, a Castle Lager, a piece of biltong, or viewing their favourite sports team in action. KuduClub.com satisfies all of these needs, as it is a "One stop South African shop", enabling expats to source South African products locally, read what is going on in South Africa, find out what is going on in their local South African communities, as well as watch their favorite South African drama's, sports and actuality shows -at their convenience. All of this, and more, is available at KuduClub.com - always just a click away. For more information, please visit www.KuduClub.com, or contact KuduClub.com]Kimberley.

There is never a dull moment on KuduClub.com. The 2006 Springbok rugby action continues, with the Tri Nations. Save the date on your calendars, to watch the Springboks open their Tri-Nations campaign, as they face the Wallabies in Brisbane, on July 15th .This game is the first of 6, which will determine whether or not the Springboks can relive the magic of the 2004 Tri Nations, and bring the trophy back with them to South Africa!

KuduClub.com will provide exclusive coverage of all 6 matches in the tournament, both LIVE and on-demand, to all of our subscribers, in over 130 countries, around the world. You will also have unlimited access to the experts discussing the performance of the teams, competing in the Tri Nations tournament, as they preview, review, and interview players and personalities on "Boots n All", "SuperRugby" and "All Out Rugby.

Visit www.kuduclub.com to check availability in your country for the live and on demand coverage of the 2006 Tri Nations and other South African rugby matches covered exclusively on KuduClub.com.

KuduClub.com invites you to login, sit back, relax and enjoy the next installment of the 2006 Springbok rugby action.

Saturday 15 July: Australia v South Africa, Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane

Saturday 22 July: New Zealand v South Africa, Westpac Stadium, Wellington

Saturday 5 August: Australia v South Africa, Telstra Stadium, Sydney

Saturday 26 August: South Africa v New Zealand, Loftus Versfeld, Pretoria

Saturday 2 September: South Africa v New Zealand, Royal Bafokeng, Rustenburg

Saturday 9 September: South Africa v Australia, Ellis Park, Johannesburg

Let your friends in on this upcoming live rugby action, exclusive to KuduClub.com, by forwarding this message to them now.

Best Kudu wishes,

The KuduClub.com team

We at KuduClub.com are proud to announce the launch of our redesigned site on September 20th, 2006. During the past 3 years you provided us with valuable feedback and suggestions. We have incorporated many of these into the new website look, have improved overall site navigation and the overall site experience.

In addition to many other new features, we want to highlight the following:

Five KuduTV Channels which includes KuduDrama, KuduSport, KuduActuality, KuduAfrikaans and KuduVariety

KuduMags: This is a test we are doing with the most popular SA magazines. Initially you will receive as part of your subscription, selected articles from the most recent magazine copies from "You" and "Huisgenoot".

Summit TV: the addition of South Africa’s only business TV channel, featuring South Africa’s business leaders, dealing with topics such as investment, management, business and the arts, personal finance and entrepreneurship.

KuduTV Search provides you a search functionality to get your favourite South African television programs on KuduClub.com

Kudu Message Centre and Reminder setting allows you to keep track of KuduClub.com content.

MyKudu is a tool designed to assist you to keep all of your details up to date, including billing information, preferences, etc.

My Opinion gives you the voice to share your opinions with us, on a variety of topics, updated on a daily basis.

Login today, and enjoy the new and improved KuduClub.com experience.

wanneer is sewende laan op vir 'n slag...? My vrou maak my mal..... :rolleyes: en Lost en 24 ens ens....

wanneer is sewende laan op vir 'n slag...? My vrou maak my mal..... :rolleyes: en Lost en 24 ens ens....

Ja Kimberley, Wanneer kry ons 7de Laan??

Edited by Ian

And pray tell, Mr Mom, hoe weet jy dit?! :whome: Klink of jy uit ervaring praat. :P

Nee gits, ek verpes die program, maar in ons huis (in SA) was daar feitlik elke aand skeisake oor 7de :censored: Laan! Almal voel nie soos ek daaroor nie, jy weet...

Dis SABC, as ek reg onthou, die teenvoeter vir Egoli op M-Net/DSTV. Nee, ek het Egoli beslis ook nie gekyk nie! Is nie 'n "soap" fên nie. :angry:

I had serious Egoli withdrawal symptoms when we first get here. :rolleyes: I am over it now and when I do pop onto the site, I don't know all the characters. :P

I had serious Egoli withdrawal symptoms when we first get here. :rolleyes: I am over it now and when I do pop onto the site, I don't know all the characters. :P

Same here, Bev... The house could burn down, but if Egoli was on, I was watching... Now I am like that about Survivor! Sad, huh? :unsure::o:lol: