Sign in to follow this  
Guest Christelle

A little bit of Africa

Guest Christelle

Hi to all the SA's!

I am from Hartbeespoort and came here about 5 years ago.

Sold some of my art/craft on another SA site.... thought you might like it too.

I just love making these... my way of creative expression and stress relief :)

P5270040.JPG

P5270043.JPG

P5280047.JPG

P5280054.JPG

P5270044.JPG

P5270041.JPG

Prices are:

Set of 6 teaspoons: $12/set of 6

Sugar bowl and spoon: $12

Greeting cards: $7.50 set of 6 with envelopes. Designs are varied but all African theme.

Napkin rings: $15.50 Set of 4. Designs also varied.

Wineglass charms: $8.00/set of 6

Different colours of glass "bobbels" ....Dark blue, amber, tuquios, green, light blue and red.

Napkin rings are also available in "not-safari" beads.... blue, green......

Cool site: Toyboxco.com

OK I am really curious..I do alot of craft stuff and scrapbooking too so I was wondering where you get your beads and guinea fowl feathers...also I have been noticing stuff like corrugated paper is really hard to find around here.

Tania

OK I am really curious..I do alot of craft stuff and scrapbooking too so I was wondering where you get your beads and guinea fowl feathers...also I have been noticing stuff like corrugated paper is really hard to find around here.

Tania

Tania - Corrugated paper should not be hard to find at a scrap or stamp store. (like 8x10 size. I have also seen rolls of it at package specialities stores, teh ones that sell paper and ribbons and gift boxes, like "packaging specialities," or "paperzone". If you can't find any, send me a message and I will try to help you out. Guniea fowl feathers I saw recently at a local craft store, like Michaels, it was about $5 for a nice size bag. Again, if you are really in need and can't find them, let me know and we can arrange to send you some. Also there are some great sites on line to get this kind of stuff. I am an avid scrapper and stamper myself so I know what it is like to not be able to get something you "need".

Guest Guest

In the small town I live I find the cardboard at Staples and the feathers in a baggie with mixed feathers at Walmart.

Not the most economical I know :(

Guest Bonnie

Hello Tania

I'm an avid scrapper and cardmaker myself and own a paper crimper from Fiskars. If you go to www.fiskars.com and look under their Craft Tools/Crimpers section, you'll see it there. You can find these at Michaels, Joanns or any scrapbook store near you.

Bonnie

Hobby Lobby carries a lot of this stuff...also Walmart sells the glass beads...in the dried flowers/homecraft section.

I have bought stuff from Christelle in the past and can tell you guys she is professional and her stuff is gorgeous!

Tania

You can get wonderful beads from www.firemountaingems.com.

Linda

Tania

I love to order from ostrich.com..... they have beautiful and quality stuff, i.e. leather, egg shells, and a variety of feathers.....

Marli

I love to order from ostrich.com..... they have beautiful and quality stuff, i.e. leather, egg shells, and a variety of feathers.....

Marli

Mmmmmm! Some good stuff on that site.

Bev

How do we get hold of christelle as no pictures are showing and I would like to look at her stuff??

Hi :)

I have at last resurrected "A Little bit of Africa" again. The township art(with my own touch) and much much more is available in my Etsy store at

Visit My store

Much more piccies of my art can be seen on my website:

Visit My Website

and my Flickr:

Visit My Flickr

bracelet1a.jpg

Bracelet

necklace.jpg

necklace

If you see anything that you love or want a piece custom made please contact me and I will do my best just for you!

Christelle