Sign in to follow this  
Ang

Need extra Dollars to make it through the month?

Okay, I'm stoked, I have to tell my fellow south african how to get those extra dollars to pay the bills...enjoy socializing? Let me know if you're curious...I'll tell you what I'm doing :)

Okay, I'm stoked, I have to tell my fellow south african how to get those extra dollars to pay the bills...enjoy socializing? Let me know if you're curious...I'll tell you what I'm doing :)

Let me guess..............paid companion :whome:

Reminds me of a month or two after I moved here. Another S.A. I'd met here called me all excitedly. There was an ad in the classifieds for a Portuguese speaking person to work from home. I call. Put the phone down after a minute. It was a sex phone line based in Brazil. I laughed when I told her though as she was a fairly religious person....lol

Reminds me of a month or two after I moved here. Another S.A. I'd met here called me all excitedly. There was an ad in the classifieds for a Portuguese speaking person to work from home. I call. Put the phone down after a minute. It was a sex phone line based in Brazil. I laughed when I told her though as she was a fairly religious person....lol

Agge nee Izi! Why not?! :lol: :whome: Ever watch the Seinfeld episode where George, Jerry and Cramer get all excited about this phone sex girl's voice and it turns out to be Elaine?! :ilikeit: