Sign in to follow this  
storm_ice

In the Spirit of Giving

Helo Almal,

My wife and I have been in the States for almost a year now.

During this time, we have had our ups and downs, but I would like to believe that the ups far outweigh the downs.

Being a free and liberal soul, I have tried almost everything, from selling Insurance to selling Credit Card processing machines.. from selling online advertising to selling real estate finance as well as Auto refinance notes.

In the main, and I guess because I am naturally curious, I have since delved into the World of House flipping.. whilst this has its own pros and cons, it can be a very rewarding pastime. I say pastime as this is still a side endeavor until we are cash positive.

Now, there are a dime a dozen “gurus” out there who claim to teach the process of using OPM (other people’s money / zero down investing to make a living).

I will not critique or go into this, as this is an individual pursuit and one has to judge for themselves and do their due dilligence.

That being said and in light of the above title, I would like to introduce one "Hannes Dreyer" from Pretoria as a credible source of note.

He wrote a book sometime back which I am making available to anyone interested for free.

Makes interesting reading, but also goes against the grain of modern thinking.

This material can be found / downloaded HERE

If this material makes sense to you, then I am more blessed in having shared this information with you.

Am I getting anything out of it? Not financially, just the internal feel good aura of a job well done.

There is a Universal principle which the Deepak Chopra and Dalai Lama of this World expound on.. give that which you wish to receive.. and I practice that religiously.

I am however, not wishing to receive anything in return directly from this forum.. my rewards are not of this World.

So, enjoy and have fun reading this material.

I have an extensive library of all sorts of material, in case anybody is interested..PM moi.

Moi bly.

Ice

Edited by storm_ice

Helo Almal,

My wife and I have been in the States for almost a year now.

During this time, we have had our ups and downs, but I would like to believe that the ups far outweigh the downs.

Being a free and liberal soul, I have tried almost everything, from selling Insurance to selling Credit Card processing machines.. from selling online advertising to selling real estate finance as well as Auto refinance notes.

In the main, and I guess because I am naturally curious, I have since delved into the World of House flipping.. whilst this has its own pros and cons, it can be a very rewarding pastime. I say pastime as this is still a side endeavor until we are cash positive.

Now, there are a dime a dozen “gurus” out there who claim to teach the process of using OPM (other people’s money / zero down investing to make a living).

I will not critique or go into this, as this is an individual pursuit and one has to judge for themselves and do their due dilligence.

That being said and in light of the above title, I would like to introduce one "Hannes Dreyer" from Pretoria as a credible source of note.

He wrote a book sometime back which I am making available to anyone interested for free.

Makes interesting reading, but also goes against the grain of modern thinking.

This material can be found / downloaded HERE

If this material makes sense to you, then I am more blessed in having shared this information with you.

Am I getting anything out of it? Not financially, just the internal feel good aura of a job well done.

There is a Universal principle which the Deepak Chopra and Dalai Lama of this World expound on.. give that which you wish to receive.. and I practice that religiously.

I am however, not wishing to receive anything in return directly from this forum.. my rewards are not of this World.

So, enjoy and have fun reading this material.

I have an extensive library of all sorts of material, in case anybody is interested..PM moi.

Moi bly.

Ice

Hi There,

Well welcome to the U.S. What state are you in ?

Ice, have read some material from HD, very good indeed. Also read the series of Robert Kiyosaki if you have time....also very interesting.

K

Thank you for the feedback, I am in the State of Georgia, Atlanta to be exact.. almost central, no snow, very cosmo..almost 1 in 3 people we meet are from out of State.. property in Atlanta is VERY affordable and pleasing to the eye.. architectural flair that is.

We are contemplating moving States in the near future.. but I am holding my cards close to the chest.. too soon to be discussing that.

Choices: Pacific North West.. perhaps Arkansas, perhaps Cali.. so many choices.

Vas Byt.

Ice.

PS: In terms of RE Investors, google "Joe Crump."

Edited by storm_ice