Sign in to follow this  
caligal

San Francisco

So people when is the next get together? I missed the last one, but was hoping there would be something set up for early in the new year, and look it is March already!!!!

So come on the weather is going to be warming up soon, there are no excuses B)

Lets do something soon :ilikeit:

I'm waiting for the Mavericks as I know you would never miss THAT event!

Did you feel the earthquake last night! Wow, "the earth moved beneath my feet" - Isn't there a song like that?

Re: an event, mark in your calender Kaboom (K-fog) but it is only in May - the 13th, I think.

Anyone got any ideas before that date?

Yep I did feel the shaker last night, it was the strongest I have felt since being here :ilikeit: My dog didnt like it too much though B)

And we are also waiting on Mavericks, oh and by the by we have a Mavericks dude as our new neighbor, Grant Washburn (think thats his name) His VW bus is always parked outside our house full of his huge boards just waiting for the go ahead :ilikeit:

So May is just too far away, lets plan something before then, do you have contact with the others you met the last time?

-J

I'll be there in July, I wanna meet all then also!!!

Hello , I was there last time - would love another get together :D but must

admit that I am absoloutely pants at coming up with ideas of what to do :rolleyes:

but will try my best to think of something , we are Palo Alto area but you can always rely

on us to show up no matter what side of the bay :ilikeit:

Kara

Ok well only suggestions :unsure: but if this meet is for everyone

what about a few drinks/snacks and a few "definately not for money" games of pool/billiards

http://www.californiabilliardclub.com/ (mountain view)

or if anyone is into a spot of bull riding :cowboy: saw this spot on tv (I plead ignorance as never been)

http://www.thesaddlerack.com/home.html (fremont )

or if a ladies meet only what about coffee and a movie in SFO-

Elaine and Abi - Hello long time no meet ....

but your idea was great last time and this time we should definately see the movie :lol:

although I really enjoyed the chat and meeting everyone :ilikeit:

B) Hi Kara! Thanks for the input, it’s great to hear from you. You have some great ideas! :ilikeit:

I am a hustler at pool and normally make a lot of money so the first choice would not be my scene but I love the idea of the Saddle Rack… :cowboy:

I was checking out their calendar - What about a salsa lesson on Friday 16th, 7.30 - 9.00pm. :rolleyes: Can only be fun! :bouncey: My favorite part of the website, was under the dress code : NO - TANK TOPS (Males) :roflol:

Let me know if anyone thinks this is a good plan, Friday - Is it a good day? :whome:

Keep your feet grounded!

Elaine

MsMoo I'll be there in July, I wanna meet all then also!!!

Remind us and we'll plan something!

Elaine :ilikeit: fantastic - we are in for Friday 16 th - Lizl will make it as well

for those who dont want to try the salsa they can always try the bull ride :excl:

:roflol: with the dress code re the NO - HATS or CAPS of ANY KIND WORN BACKWARDS / SIDEWAYS

but can you shed any light on the no white t-shirts :huh:

kara

Probably has something to do with the see-through-ness of wet, white cotton. Not that I know anything about any such nonsense like wet-tshirt competitions.

:D Toks, no its not that kind of place :o the context of the white t-shirt

is this " NO - PLAIN WHITE T-SHIRTS (Males)"

unless they hold wet t-shirt comps for men B)

:D Toks, no its not that kind of place :o the context of the white t-shirt is this " NO - PLAIN WHITE T-SHIRTS (Males)" unless they hold wet t-shirt comps for men B)

... then again, it is San Fransisco... :whome:

... then again, it is San Fransisco... :whome:

Maybe, but then again this bar is a little bit south of SF, now if is was SF itself, they would probably say no shirts, rather a wife beater ( those vest things) and chaps :lol: :whome:

:o wet t-shirt competitions , wife beaters :blink: sounds interesting -

Well hope that it's not put anyone off , so if you can't join us will let you all know what the white t-shirt thing was about :D