Sign in to follow this  
eldore'

New Book published

Hi all,

just thought I would let you all know the I have just published a great book of Alternate photographs using a Toy camera depicting my view of South Africa during my last trip home. Novemeber 06-Jan 07.

The book can be viewed and purchased at www.Blurb.com. The name of the book is: Snap!

Toying with Africa

I am a Fine Art Photosgrapher with gallery representation in California. My work can also be viewed on my website at www.Kubili.com. Most of my work depicts images taken in South Africa.

Thanks for looking and feedback is welcome.

Cheers, :D

Eldore' your work is amazing, and the book is great, I would love to get a copy.

My husband gave me a Holga camera a few years ago as a gift, he found it at a thrift store, I love the natural vignetting you can achieve with it, without all the fancy lenses etc.

Although I am no where as talented as you, some of the pics I have taken are pretty darn good as far as I am concerned :D

Oh and welcome to SAUSA, I am just down the road from you in SF :ilikeit:

Welcome Eldore' :D Thanks for giving us a link to your website - exquisite artwork!!

Eldore'

You are an inspiration to amatuer point and shooters like me.

Utah

eischhhh how many times have I not launched in Struisbaai for the Dik (geelstert) at 5 mile or 12 mile "banks"

Great work, you just brought back memories of some great great times I have had fishing the coast.