Sign in to follow this  
Annetta

Contract work

Hello all

My husband is still undecided about the US so the best for him, I think, is to get a two year contract in the US, work there and see what he thinks after that. He's a qualified Wits Hotel School Hotelier but he hates shift work and would prefer to run an industrial catering type operation.

Can someone suggest what websites he can check.

Thanks.

I posted a list of employment agencies a while ago.

Your husband needs to search using any words that describe his job and/or the state/city in which he would like to work.

List here

Bev

Hello all

My husband is still undecided about the US so the best for him, I think, is to get a two year contract in the US, work there and see what he thinks after that. He's a qualified Wits Hotel School Hotelier but he hates shift work and would prefer to run an industrial catering type operation.

Can someone suggest what websites he can check.

Thanks.

Aha.... I can relate to that.... I came over to the U.S. and busy training in the Motel/Hotel business - not fun at all and the shift work REALLY sucks and the worst thing, is you don't have a choice if you're stuck over here with that type of work for the interim. There is definitely plenty of Hotel work over here - would he not consider it? I 'might' be able to talk to someone regarding hotel management, but what papers has he got?