Sign in to follow this  
Cazz

Where to watch the game?

Hi all,

We had the wonderful privilege of meeting Richard and Jules (the owners of Loafing Leprechaun) on Saturday at their new location in Windward Plaza (Alpharetta). We had a great time watching NZ and the Boks - had a lekker breakfast– and made some new friends. I have to say that all the Kiwis outnumbered the Boks and the place could have looked a lot better with a few more green T-Shirts to counter the black T-Shirts….Ha-ha.

(Such a great time was had we returned that night with our children for dinner and drinks with a few friends.)

This weekend Loafing Leprechaun will be open for the All Blacks VS Australia game at 5:30 AM[/b]. We all know that is probably waaaay early for some, but for those who don’t mind the early hours please let Richard know that you will be there – Richard[at]loafingleprechaun.com

To join the Loafing Leprechaun mailing list please visit www.loafingleprechaun.com and click on ‘Contact Us’. At the lower right hand corner insert your address and hit submit. This will include you on the mailing list for any updates on events at the two Loafing Leprechaun locations.

Duluth Location - 6320 Sugarloaf Pkwy, Duluth. GA. 30097 – 678-218-0800

Alpharetta Location – 3070 Windward Plaza, Alpharetta, GA. 30005 – 770-817-8600

Hope to bump into you at the Loafing Leprechaun!

Edited by Cazz

A replay of this Saturday's game will be shown around 4pm (might be 4:30 - having a brain fart right now) the afternoon at the Alpharetta Location – 3070 Windward Plaza, Alpharetta, GA. 30005 – 770-817-8600....sorry no early morning live game this weekend due to a poor showing at last Saturday's 5am game. :)

C U there! :ilikeit:

Edited by Cazz

Well I can´t wait to see the match today. South Africa against the Aussies.

Will be there to see it and hope to meet some South Africans there, since I am new in Georgia area.

Is the match at 3:45pm or rather 4:30pm today?

:ilikeit:

Guest SAAussieChick
Well I can´t wait to see the match today. South Africa against the Aussies.

Will be there to see it and hope to meet some South Africans there, since I am new in Georgia area.

Is the match at 3:45pm or rather 4:30pm today?

:ilikeit:

What can I say ... final score the Wallabies took top spot on the Tri Nations ladder with a gritty 25-17 win against the Springboks.

sorry guys ... I know how much this meant to y'all

Not upset - actually loved the fact that our "B" team had the lead at half time :)

Seems like there was some major confusion on the time and we missed most of the first half. :(

Grant were you there on Saturday?

Nope. Just read about the game on the internet, here in Cleveland.