Sign in to follow this  
Dedre

SAT & Word Smart Books 4 FREE!

2 x SAT Books (really thick books)

2 x Word Smart Books (I & II)

(They are now packed away in a cubboard... but if there is an interested party, I will take them out and give you more details about them).

You may have them if you are willing to meet me somewhere in Tyger Valley to receive them. Otherwise I am willing to post them to you anywhere in SA but it will have to be for your cost.

The books are for FREE!

I'm looking to give them away since we are moving to Canada and do not want to take them in our boxes as extra weight. So, I'm actually begging an interested party to take them off my hands. The alternative is to use them as paper shreds for the stuff that we are taking with us... which will be sad.

2 x SAT Books (really thick books)

2 x Word Smart Books (I & II)

The books are for FREE!

I'm looking to give them away since we are moving to Canada and do not want to take them in our boxes as extra weight. So, I'm actually begging an interested party to take them off my hands. The alternative is to use them as paper shreds for the stuff that we are taking with us... which will be sad.

Offer them on the Pestalozzi site. Go to the contact us section and send them an email. www.pestalozzi.org I am not active on the message board anymore so I can't get in to give you more details.

Bev