Sign in to follow this  
Cazz

Looking for a home in Cape Town

Hi Everyone,

Just thought I'd post this here for anyone interested in owning a fully furnished home in Yzerfontein, Cape Town. (It's a family friend of ours who is trying to sell.)

For more details and the actual flyer please PM your email address to me.

Thanks

Welcome to our home

Yzerfontein, Cape Town

This amazing house, situated just 200 metres from the beach can be found in the quiet fishermans village of Yzerfontein, located 35 minutes from the beautiful city of Cape Town. Yzerfontein lies along the majestic shores of the West Coast, offering you its beaches, its sun and its way of life. Taste the local cuisine of fresh seafood caught straight off its coast, visit the surrounding towns and farmlands, offering you the best in Cape wines, olive tastings and delectable cheeses. Explore its natural habitat of fynbos through scenic walks and hiking trails, and discover the bird life this region has to offer. What a stunning home, offering you everything from its welcoming driveway with parking for 6 vehicles to a double garage that was built with a back drive-through, allowing space for a caravan or boat. Enter through the front garden

and to its beauty, boasting a fish pond with water feature. Rocks, flowers and a variety of plants finish off this wonderful garden, added bird feeders attract an array of bird life in the area. It has a sparkling swimming pool with steps leading to a gazebo and outside alfresco dining area for those lazy summer days just lounging at the pool. This home was built with a raised foundation, already giving amazing sea views from its first floor and miles of uninterrupted views from its second floor. Walk up the steps of the front porch to the undercover patio and braai – and then just before entering this home – turn around and take a moment to hear the waves crashing, to absorb the breathtaking view of the ocean and to realise that this truly is a piece of heaven…

Sue and Gary

More Information:

Plot size: 770m2

House size: 365m2

Selling price: $329 000

Lounge

Dining room

Bar/family room

Kitchen with pantry, pizza oven & fireplace

Undercover patio & braai area leading to pool & gazebo

Separate guest flat with en suite & kitchenette

Double garage with entrance to flat & bar/family room

Downstairs guest toilet

4 bedrooms upstairs, main bedroom with en suite

Upstairs family bathroom

Laminated wooden floors throughout (top & bottom floors)

Blinds throughout home (top & bottom floors)

Outside storage room

House comes fully furnished (email for details)

and more…

This home has excellent investment potential, it could double as your holiday home when travelling to South Africa and then as a rental for the rest of the year.

Cazz,

Do u have any photo's of the house and gardens?

Sure do...PM me your email address and I'll send you the full document she sent me.

Sure do...PM me your email address and I'll send you the full document she sent me.

Done