Sign in to follow this  
Durbs

Bakkies

On “Good morning Angels” on Jacaranda FM this morning, and they had an 11year-old boy suffering from leucemia. He’s a great rugby supporter, and Bakkies visited him in hospital. Bakkies asked him that if he could ask him any question, what would it be, and the 11-year old answered:”Why do you get so many yellow cards?” It was hillarious! Bakkies said that he was on study leave, sorting out some mistakes he made in the past. I hope to see the big man back in blue sooner, rather than later!

What a great question!

The Bulls need him big time, what with The Sharks playing awesome rugby at the moment (sorry WP). Only hope is that the Springbok coaching staff are watching The Sharks & WP on how the game is played, even the Lions are playing good entertaining rugby. PDV has lived off of Jake Whites success for two years and now in his third year his true coaching ability is starting to show. What a pity as JW said after the WC that he could take this team to new heights in world rugby. I tend to believe him considering what the Boks did in the past two years from the structures JW put in place during his time.

I think WP performance is largely due to Allister Coetzee implementing some of JW's structures that he learn't while been assistance coach to the Boks during JW stint.