Sign in to follow this  
oscar

Nando's Silver Spring, Md

Another reason to visit Washington, DC biggrin.gif

Nando's is opening its 3rd restaurant in Silver Spring on wednesday September 15, 2010biggrin.gif .... I can't wait for some good old Peri - Peri chicken. biggrin.gif

934 Ellsworth Dr transparent.pngSilver Spring, MD 20910

http://www.nandosper...i.com/index.cfm

http://www.tbd.com/b...urants--32.html

Edited by oscar

Issie fair nie!!!

We took friends to PeliPeli here in Houston this weekend. PeliPeli is an excellent SA restaurant and reservations are a much on a weekend. Our friends loved it - especially the SA wine! Really loved my Drakensberg Ribs!

Guest Boer08

Another one opened in Annapolis, MD... I went there about 3 weeks ago, it's was delicious, but expensive.

I'm yet to find a Nando's that cook the damn chicken properly :/

I like my beef and lamb slightly pinkish, but chicken and fish has to be cooked all the way, right-through!

Other than that, Nando's = yummy :D

Got back from Dubai last night. Hubs and I enjoyed a delicious, yummy, heavenly meal at Nandos there. Just loved it!

Nando's are on the expansion trail and are set to open another five or six restaurants over the year. Two of them will be opening in Virginia. After that, they are considering further expansion to other states.

Hope they come to Louisiana :)

Have a Mexican outdoor grill by us that does some really nice Nandos style chicken. Not peri peri, but rather some cayenne pepper mix...

• Like 2

We are fortunate enough to live within walking distance of this Nandos and cafe deluxe. The Nandos restaurant is really good! They have a couple of SA wines there too! Actually the whole Washingtonian centre is nice, set up by a lake (it's frozen at the moment) some great eating places and shops like Target and Kohls.

Be sure to visit That's Amore www.thatsamore.com They are located on the corner of Shady Grove Rd and Research Blvd. They have good prices on starter portions during the happy hour so its worth it.

And for some gelato! go to Melt Café www.meltgelato.com just off Shady Grove Rd and the Fallsgrove Shopping Center

also has the Mamma Lucia Restaurant www.mammaluciarestaurants.com at the Fallsgrove Shopping Center

Edited by oscar

Hey thanks Oscar! We will def check those out. We love discovering new spots!