Sign in to follow this  
Adder

2015 Irb

Um. Just a quick post here. How is everyone gonna be watching the Rugby next month?

• Like 1

I watch all sports online (at no charge) at cricfree.sx. You just need to figure out how to get rid of all those annoying pop-ups.

Only Universal Sports is covering all the matches. You can buy it pay per view for $200 (!!) or for individual games for about $30. If you have it on your cable package, they are only showing 7 games from what I can work out (luckily mostly knockout stages), and NBC says it is showing 1 semi and the final.

So it's $$$ or find a bar. (Or some online stream).

Ooh not a good day to be a Canadian......

Imagine how it feels being a South-African. The last thing to still be proud of, of this once great nation is now the laughing stock of world sport.

Imagine how it feels being a South-African. The last thing to still be proud of, of this once great nation is now the laughing stock of world sport.

Lol, there is so much wrong with your last sentence I can't even start :D "once great nation" indeed! Hahahaha

Still an excellent cricket team too btw.

Lol, there is so much wrong with your last sentence I can't even start :D "once great nation" indeed! Hahahaha

Still an excellent cricket team too btw.

Was actually suppose to write "once great rugby nation", but it can probably fit elsewhere in SA as well. :) Quite soul crushing for double world champions to lose to Japan and Argentina in the space of two months.

Don't get me started on the cricket boys. :P The boks have at least won a couple world cups before.

Was actually suppose to write "once great rugby nation", but it can probably fit elsewhere in SA as well. :) Quite soul crushing for double world champions to lose to Japan and Argentina in the space of two months.

Don't get me started on the cricket boys. :P The boks have at least won a couple world cups before.

Ok lol I wouldn't have responded to that term ;)

Wrote this before the the Japanese invasion! Wow what a week! Don't u just love rugby!!

Then the raiders turned out to be the Japan of the NFL when they zapped Baltimore......

Edited by Adder