BLISS

2017 Draw Results

170 posts in this topic

So after many attempts to access the sight, my husband and I have both not been selected for our second year. Good luck to the rest of you!

I`m still getting the "SERVER BUSY" message after entering my details :(

We also didn't get selected.

Hope somebody here gets selected!

We were once again NOT SELECTED. We will have to hang on for another year - then maybe.

As I said on other thread, we were also not selected for the 2nd time.

I'm posting here too, as this thread is specifically for anyone reporting back on results, and this way I will now also be notified automatically by posting on it.

Tonight my wife and I will sit and chat, and decide what our future is to be, and I think we will start applying for visa's into other countries if that is what we decide.

We can't be sitting in limbo each year waiting and hoping, we need to either decide we are immigrating and pursue it, or we must dig in deep.

1 person likes this

Neither my husband or I were selected - I really hope someone gets some good news

Been a couple of years since I posted on this site although I visit it regularly to see where other members ended up in the world. Not selected ( 2 entries - wife and myself ) This might sound selfish but in DV2014 my wifes entry got selected but the opportunity was not taken at the time due to various reasons, a decision which I regret almost everyday. I enter every year hoping to have this opportunity again.

2 people like this

Hi everyone, myself and husband did not get selected either. Our second attempt as well ?

Hi everyone, myself and husband did not get selected either. Our second attempt as well ?

Hi everyone, my husband and I were not selected. Our first attempt. Will try again for next year.Hope someone on this forum will get selected.

Edited by Kabs1

As I said on other thread, we were also not selected for the 2nd time.

I'm posting here too, as this thread is specifically for anyone reporting back on results, and this way I will now also be notified automatically by posting on it.

Tonight my wife and I will sit and chat, and decide what our future is to be, and I think we will start applying for visa's into other countries if that is what we decide.

We can't be sitting in limbo each year waiting and hoping, we need to either decide we are immigrating and pursue it, or we must dig in deep.

Shamus have a look at Canada - I want my kids to try Canada. Apparently Germany is also relatively easy to get in to. I so understand how you feel. My kids also not selected this year. Makes me want to go "home" - I miss them.

Keep us posted.

What is surprising is that no one has said yet that they have won.

Maybe they are still out celebrating! :)

[at]Candidate - thanks for those suggestions. We briefly considered Canada, however I think the cold would eventually wear us down. Immigrating to a new country will be difficult enough, but if I am constantly battling against the cold, I would rather choose a country where this isn't another thing to deal with.

With regard to Germany, never considered it before. At this point we will consider the 2 obvious choices, N.Z. & Aus. We have family in Aus., so that can also only help as a base to start from. But we'll see.

Hi Shamus

We started the Aus visa process at around the same time as we applied for the GC lottery and while we werent selected for the lottery we did receive our Aus visas a month ago. And although the USA was our first choice we are grateful and excited to have the chance in Australia.

If you are looking at australia may I suggest you hop onto the SaAustralia site (if you haven't already) It is a very active and helpful forum.

Also NOT selected this year. Will keep trying though!