Sign in to follow this  
marcjvr

Trump Moves To Act On Border Wall, Crack Down On Immigration

Omg I have not been on this for years and sadly some things never change , instead of bitching about our president be happy how we live be here , if you don't like it or him you're free to leave. 

25 minutes ago, sherryl said:

Omg I have not been on this for years and sadly some things never change , instead of bitching about our president be happy how we live be here , if you don't like it or him you're free to leave. 

Or vote at the next election. That's how democracies work. 

Edited by SJ272

On 9/1/2017 at 1:21 AM, sherryl said:

Sherryl

The fact that people now live here does not necessarily mean that "here" is perfect. We can (and will) find something "wrong" no matter where we live and yes, there are far less things "wrong" here than in SA but that by no means makes it perfect nor should anyone be constrained from voicing an opinion, regardless of who agrees with that or not. After all as Americans now (As you pointed out) the right to free speech is one of the civil liberties we enjoy and is enshrined in the constitution. How about you let folk enjoy the rights they are entitled to without them being scolded like school kids?

Edited by Shaun
  • Like 1

On 9/2/2017 at 11:43 AM, Shaun said:

How about you let folk enjoy the rights they are entitled to...........

Haven't you leant anything about how 21st-century democracies work? These days it is a case of "you have the right to free speech provided that you agree with my point of view"!!