Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Reichette

Despicable Behavior

43 posts in this topic

The senator also had harsh words for Washington Democrats, saying that many are "out of their minds."

"They’re really angry. They’re angry not at Republicans, not even at Trump. They’re angry at the American people. They’re angry at the voters: ‘How dare you elect a Republican president and Republican majorities in both houses?’" Cruz said. "The Democrats are not in the mode of raising reasonable questions. They’re in the mode of losing their minds, of screaming – it’s not showing respect for the democratic process, it’s not showing respect for the voters. I think that’s unfortunate.

Oh dear Reichette, no one biting at your "spiritual" posts so now you've moved to "general" to get a reaction? A bit of propaganda to try distract from the real undemocratic behavior of a president who has no respect for the first amendment? Even Fox News doesn't seem too impressed with the latest moves. Hm, I think most people here are wise to your tactics now. Hopefully no one rises to your bait.

1 person likes this

Oh dear Reichette, no one biting at your "spiritual" posts so now you've moved to "general" to get a reaction? A bit of propaganda to try distract from the real undemocratic behavior of a president who has no respect for the first amendment? Even Fox News doesn't seem too impressed with the latest moves. Hm, I think most people here are wise to your tactics now. Hopefully no one rises to your bait.

So SJ, how's the weather where you are?? LOL :) :)

1 person likes this

So SJ, how's the weather where you are?? LOL :) :)

Glorious. We have had so much rain that most places the drought has been broken. If I was religious minded, I'd say our prayers have been answered and we are being favorably looked upon :)

Hope all good with you, Shaun :)

1 person likes this

If I was religious minded, I'd say our prayers have been answered and we are being favorably looked upon :)

And others would say that is simply the random nature of the universe. :)

Have a fantastic weekend.

1 person likes this

Here in Pretoria (and most of the country) it has rained a lot - Vaaldam is predicted to hit 100% capacity this weekend - i didnt pray for anything but still it rained.... must be that el nino.

Edited by Superkruz
1 person likes this

And others would say that is simply the random nature of the universe. :)

Have a fantastic weekend.

Indeed. Some people understand with science what others attribute to a higher power.

Suoerkruz...glad to hear it. Now need some of that rain to get down to Cape Town.

Here in Pretoria (and most of the country) it has rained a lot - Vaaldam is predicted to hit 100% capacity this weekend - i didnt pray for anything but still it rained.... must be that el nino.

Cape Town needs some rain desperately the three catchment dams are running on empty with only about 100 days of water left for the 3.7 million population of the Western Cape. So we need everyone to say some prayers for rain. Reichert if you have a better connection with the man upstairs. Please ask him to send some heavy rain our way!

And what exactly is your point Reichette apart from the fact that there are some crazies in the world on every side of the spectrum? At least they are not indulging in violent protest or desecrating Jewish cemeteries and vandalizing mosques or shooting Indian immigrants because they are Indian the way the newly empowered far right nationalist thugs are doing - thanks Trump / Bannon

Some folk like Trump and many do not, whether his wife prays or not, get over it.

1 person likes this

Some folk like Trump and many do not, whether his wife prays or not, get over it.

Exactly!

And what exactly is your point Reichette apart from the fact that there are some crazies in the world on every side of the spectrum? At least they are not indulging in violent protest or desecrating Jewish cemeteries and vandalizing mosques or shooting Indian immigrants because they are Indian the way the newly empowered far right nationalist thugs are doing - thanks Trump / Bannon

True, if you are going to criticize despicable behavior then criticizing those who attack cemeteries, places of worship and people is clearly a much better place to start than some imagined rationale for people exercising their first amendment rights.

Edited by SJ27

Attacks of cemeteries and places of worship are indeed also despicable. (And if you want to divert the attention from the opening post - that was specifically focused on Democrats not interested in respecting the democratic process - then go ahead and start your own topic for that).

However, when it comes to unhinged liberals, it's an ongoing and repeated phenomena ever since Hillary's candidacy crashed ever so spectacularly. Violence and destruction of property can never be justified - not even by one's first amendment rights. Liberals clearly demonstrate their interpretation of the first amendment (by denying others theirs!). To wish the death of your president, to try to "bewitch" him, etc. isn't in the interest of oneself even if one disagrees with his political view, nor is it in the interest of the country as a whole - it is "un-american", it is thuggery and it is very much despicable.

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/civil-wars/articles/2017-02-03/berkeley-protesters-show-free-speech-only-extends-to-liberals-on-campus

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/763086/Trump-protest-violence-left-wing-Nazis-right-wing

http://conservativefiringline.com/milo-event-uc-davis-canceled-thanks-violent-liberal-protesters/

http://www.westernjournalism.com/charlie-daniels-warns-liberal-protesters-against-more-violence/

1 person likes this

Well, I suppose if you believe the creationist myth then you'd believe people are actually serious about bewitching him...lol

1 person likes this

Actually, I don't (my use of inverted commas should have hinted that already). Their behavior remains despicable nonetheless - that being the point.

Edited by Reichette