Sign in to follow this  
JumpingJasonFlash

One last step!

1 hour ago, RubyShoes said:

Well done, you are almost at the end of the road.

Not sure about the “almost” with my FO estimating 12-15.5 months processing!!!! , but hoping I’ll be as lucky as some of the others here and get it done sooner.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SJ272 said:

Not sure about the “almost” with my FO estimating 12-15.5 months processing!!!! , but hoping I’ll be as lucky as some of the others here and get it done sooner.  

Yaaaay! Personally, I’d take that estimate with a grain of salt.

My original estimate was something like 9-13 months. In fact I logged in to the portal last week to print out one of the notification letters on file and my estimate was still 4 Months! Hahahahahaha!

• Like 1

All this talk of getting citizenship is really exciting after so many years! Congrats everyone. It has to be said it is a journey that few successfully make and if you are one of the chosen few it is an electric experience. 

Our Ceremony is days away. I still cannot believe it. It has been just over 7 years since we entered. The N400 has taken just under a year to process which is sooner than the quoted thirteen and a half months. 

Passport time! 

• Like 1

Congrats!  You are almost there.  If you can, get the passport application all done at the ceremony - very easy to do - just fill in most of the form in advance but don't sign it.  I received mine a week after the oath ceremony.

9 hours ago, Malamute said:

Congrats!  You are almost there.  If you can, get the passport application all done at the ceremony - very easy to do - just fill in most of the form in advance but don't sign it.  I received mine a week after the oath ceremony.

Thanks Malamute! Yes We will definitely do that.