Sol1

Made it back to the USA!

Hi everyone --- some of you may remember me from posts back in 2013 !   After having to leave USA after only 2 months back then --- I'm very pleased to say that we finally made our way back and just arrived (AGAIN!) 4 weeks ago!   I'm thrilled that my hubby decided to come back and holding thumbs that all goes well this time!

• Like 1

Hey hi!! How funny, I was thinking about you guys the other day and wondering what had happened... yay for making it back! Best of luck with everything .... 

Hi there! Welcome back! Hope everything goes smoothly for you this time around! 

7 hours ago, Sol1 said:

Hi everyone --- some of you may remember me from posts back in 2013 !   After having to leave USA after only 2 months back then --- I'm very pleased to say that we finally made our way back and just arrived (AGAIN!) 4 weeks ago!   I'm thrilled that my hubby decided to come back and holding thumbs that all goes well this time!

Hi Sol1, welcome back woop woop

You guys back in Florida? 

Hope you settle in well and quickly adjust to the American way off life. 

Just give it time, its never easy the first couple off months (after the initial honeymoon is over)- but stick to it, it does get easier with time. 

Yaaaay! Congratulations and welcome back!

Hope everything works out nicely this time and that everything falls into place for you guys. I trust that your son finished up his Matric and that you are all ready to start a new and exciting chapter?