Sign in to follow this  
oscar

Christmas 2020!

Happy Holidays Everyone! 

Here is a link to The Parlotones. South African  group been around for a good few years.   

The Parlotones - Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) - Official Music Video - YouTube

Kyk Hoe Glinster Die Maan - YouTube

looking forward to around  Late Feb/ March 2021  to getting the Covid-19 Vaccine.  I'm in Phase 1C

Edited by oscar
additional info

Happy holidays oscar and everyone!

Ah, saw the Parlotones live a couple of times back in the day. Once they were supporting a big international rock band but unfortunately I don’t remember which concert that was.

My first responder  and doctor friends have received the vaccination already - my dad should be in next group because of age and other conditions. Seems husband and I are way down the line - not sure what group specifically we are in but when we used that NYT tool from a week or two back we were equivalent of #88 of 100 people in line...

Anyway.. here’s wishing everyone a really good 2021... I think it is going to be better than this year in just about every way!

I'm on insulin, so I get a little ahead of the line.

Happy Christmas to all.

Stay safe and hopefully all will work out.

In the words from The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel  - "It will be alight in the end and, if it's not alright, then it is not the end".

• Like 1